- To reach Brunswick from the south, take the Maine Turnpike to Exit 52 (formerly exit 9; 295 to Coastal Route 1).
- Continue on 295 to Exit 28 (formerly exit 22; Route 1 North: Coastal Route, Brunswick/Bath).
- Continue on Route 1 North/Pleasant Street to the third traffic light. Go straight (To 201/123/24/Maine Street).
- Continue straight for approximately ½ mile to the second traffic light. Turn right on Maine Street. Continue on Maine Street for approximately ½ mile.
- Stay on Maine Street, right lane (do NOT bear left at the First Parish Church). The college is on your left. Turn left on College Street and take the second left onto South Campus Drive. This lot is for Visitors and Faculty.
- Moulton Union is on your right with stone steps to the double doors. The Career Planning Center is on the main floor, in the rear right corner. (725–3717)
- Please note: Parking can be limited on South Campus Drive. If you are unable to find parking there, turn left back onto College Street, and take your first right onto Coffin Street. You will find another larger Vistor parking lot there.
To download a campus map, visit: www.bowdoin.edu/about/campus/maps
Inn at Brunswick Station
4 Noble Street, Brunswick 207–837-6565 — 52 guest rooms, including rooms with kings, double queens, 4 spacious suites, large in-room workstations with data ports, and complimentary internet access. The on-property Tavern at Brunswick Station is open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner and receptions — 1/8 mile from campus
Brunswick Bed & Breakfast
165 Park Row, Brunswick 207–729–4914 — breakfast and wifi included — 1/4 mile from campus
Fairfield Inn & Suites
36 Old Portland Road, Brunswick 207–721–0300 — 15% Bowdoin discount — includes full continental breakfast, indoor pool, wifi. 4 miles from campus.
199 Pleasant Street, Brunswick 207–729–1129 – We recommend that you mention you are with Bowdoin, as special rates are sometimes available. Includes continental breakfast (with waffles) and small fitness center. 4 miles from campus.
71 Gurnet Road, Route 24, Brunswick 207–725–5251 — includes full continental breakfast, indoor pool and fitness room, hot hors d'oeuvres 3–4pm, cookies at night, guest only bar and lounge. 4 miles from campus.
Parking on Campus
All employers parking on campus between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm must obtain a recruiter parking pass from Career Planning upon arrival on campus. With this parking pass, employers may park in any Blue Decal Faculty/Staff Lot or Visitor Parking space.