- 101. Elementary Greek I
- Jennifer Kosak M 10:30 - 11:25, W 10:30 - 11:25, F 10:30 - 11:25 Hatch Library-012
- Introduces students to basic elements of ancient Greek grammar and syntax; emphasizes the development of reading proficiency and includes readings, both adapted and in the original, of various Greek authors. Focuses on Attic dialect.
- 203. Intermediate Greek for Reading
- Robert Sobak M 9:30 - 10:25, W 9:30 - 10:25, F 9:30 - 10:25 Sills-Peucinian Room
- A review of the essentials of Greek grammar and syntax and an introduction to the reading of Greek prose and sometimes poetry. Materials to be read change from year to year, but always include a major prose work. Equivalent of Greek 102 or two to three years of high school Greek is required.