The Mail Center offers a variety of express options utilizing Federal Express as the vendor.
FedEx picks up from the Mail Center by 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
Please have your shipments at the Mail Center no later than 4:00 p.m.
Available FedEx Express Services:
- Priority Overnight: Domestic next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. in remote areas.
- Standard Overnight: Domestic next business day delivery by 3:00 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas.
- Economy 2-Day: Domestic by 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas; by 7:00 p.m. to residences.
- Express Saver (3 Day): Domestic delivery in three business days to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service: Check with the Mail Center about availability and cost.
- International Service: 2 – 3 business days to most locations.
- Drop off location for pre-paid FedEx shipments and returns.
Addresses must be to a street address, not a PO Box. Note – if you only have a PO Box, consider contacting the recipient to inquire about a delivery address or you will need to use the US Postal Service for this shipment.
For Ground Service, the college uses UPS.
Cost for packages - Weight, size and delivery address all factor into the cost of a FedEx shipment. Please bring your packages or the items you wish to ship to the Mail Center and we can quote you a price.
Forms - Download and print the Mail Center express form or pick one up at the Mail Center.
Boxes & envelopes - FedEx provides a limited variety of shipping envelopes and boxes for use with their express service.
The Mail Center sells a wide variety of packing and shipping materials, including tape, boxes, bubble wrap, regular and padded envelopes. We also have a limited number of free, gently used boxes that may meet your shipping needs.