Bowdoin and Town Parking Ban
A Bowdoin College snow parking ban will be in effect on Saturday from midnight to 7 a.m. During this period snow removal operations are scheduled for the following campus streets and parking lots. Any vehicle remaining in any of the following parking areas during the snow parking ban may be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK AT:
• North Campus Drive and Circle
• South Campus Drive and Circle
• Coles Tower Drive
• Coffin Street lot
• Polar Loop (east side of Druckenmiller)
• Dayton lot (east side of Smith Union)
• Dudley Coe lot
• Rhodes Hall (front and rear lots)
• Russwurm (Afro-Am) lot
• Admissions (Burton-Little) lot
• Lancaster lot (behind Asian Studies)
• Chamberlain Hall lot (South Street)
• Stowe Inn (upper lot)
· Maine Street lots (Howell, Burnett, Helmreich, MacMillan, Quinby, Ashby)
STUDENTS MAY PARK IN ANY SIGNED STUDENT LOT DURING THE PARKING BAN. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN A MANNER THAT WOULD HINDER SNOW REMOVAL.
Special notice for Brunswick Apartments: DO NOT PARK IN THE AREA BEHIND THE DUMPSTERS NEAR THE LAUNDRY; PLOWS USE THAT AREA TO PILE SNOW. ALSO, REMEMBER THAT PARK ROW IS A TOWN STREET THAT IS INCLUDED IN TOWN PARKING BANS.
Town of Brunswick Parking Ban
The Town of Brunswick has declared a parking ban starting at midnight tonight through 7:00 a.m. Saturday, January 31st for all public streets and municipal parking lots. Parking in restricted areas during the ban could result in a vehicle being ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.
Bowndoin Shuttle Cancelled Tonight (Brunswick Taxi is open until 1 a.m., 729-3688)