Campus and Town of Brunswick Parking Bans - Feb. 15-16
TOWN OF BRUNSWICK PARKING BAN
The Town of Brunswick has declared a parking ban from Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. to Thursday at 7:00 a.m. (February 15-16, 2017) for all public streets and municipal parking lots. Parking in restricted areas during the ban could result in a vehicle being ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.
NOTE: This parking ban pertains to all public streets including Park Row, Maine Street, College Street, Noble Street, Potter Street, Union Street, Page Street, Mckeen Street, Boody Street, Belmont Street, South Street, Longfellow Avenue, Coffin Street, Bath Road, Federal Street, Cleaveland Street, Sills Drive, Harpswell Road, Bowker Street and Pine Street.
BOWDOIN COLLEGE WINTER STORM PARKING BAN
A Bowdoin College winter storm parking ban will be in effect Thursday, February 16, 2017, from 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. During this period snow removal operations are scheduled for the following campus streets and parking lots. Parking in restricted areas during the ban could result in a vehicle being ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK AT:
• North Campus Drive and Circle
• South Campus Drive and Circle
• Coles Tower Drive
• Coffin Street lot
• Polar Loop (east side of Druckenmiller)
• Dayton lot (east side of Smith Union)
• Dudley Coe lot
• Rhodes Hall (front and rear lots)
• Russwurm (Afro-Am) lot
• Admissions (Burton-Little) lot
• Lancaster lot (behind Asian Studies)
• Chamberlain Hall lot (South Street)
• Stowe Inn (upper lot) – Please park in the back lot during the ban
• Maine Street lots (Howell, Burnett, Helmreich, MacMillan, Quinby, Ashby)
STUDENTS MAY PARK IN ANY SIGNED STUDENT LOT DURING THE PARKING BAN. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN A MANNER THAT WOULD HINDER SNOW REMOVAL.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR BRUNSWICK APARTMENTS: DO NOT PARK IN THE AREA BEHIND THE DUMPSTERS NEAR THE LAUNDRY; PLOWS USE THAT AREA TO PILE SNOW.