External Funding Opportunities
- Bowdoin grants manual
- Career Enhancement Opportunity
- Faculty funding resources
- Grants office (Corporate and Foundations Relations)
- Frederick Burkhardt Residential Fellowships for Recently Tenured Scholars
Please contact Dean Cristle Judd or Associate Dean Jen Scanlon by August 15 if you intend to apply for a Burkhardt (September 30 deadline).
- NEH Summer Stipends Program The College may nominate two applicants each year. If you are interested in being considered for nomination, please send a title and a one-paragraph abstract of your proposed project to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 1. We will determine the Bowdoin nominees by August 15 (September 30 deadline for full applications to NEH).